Submit Plan and Forms to DEC

submit plan and forms to decOnce you have a written management plan, you must submit that plan and the required forms to the New York Department of Environmental Conservation in order to enroll in 480-a. Be sure to enroll by December 31 to receive your tax break for the coming year.

0.0/5 rating (0 votes)

Related Activities