Submit Materials to WAC for Payment

submit materials to wac for cost share paymentIf you were previously approved for Watershed Agricultural Council cost-share funding, you can receive your payment once you've enrolled in 480-a. Send a copy of your 480-a certificate of approval, management plan, and work schedule to the Council, and your check will be mailed within 30 days.

0.0/5 rating (0 votes)

Related Activities