Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Would it destroy my garden?

Would it destroy my garden?  2 years 1 month ago #269

• desire
  • desire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hii everyone, I am really worried and I hope that I would get some solution to my problem here. I have a garden in front of my home and I love gardening. But some days back in the evening when I was taking a walk in the garden, I happened to see some holes buried all over the place. I guess it would have been the raccoons since they have been a nuisance in our area for quite some time. I tried sprinkling some soap flakes and tried other methods to get rid of them but still, they are coming back. I am afraid that these raccoons would destroy my garden. While doing some research online I came across some humane wildlife removal services in Toronto removethewild.com/services/raccoons/ . Has anyone over here has had any experience with them before. Is there any other safe method to get rid of these raccoons? Any insight on this would be great. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Would it destroy my garden?  2 years 1 month ago #271

• VanBrakle
  • Thank you received: 4
I saw a thread similar to this that dealt with repellents for skunks - https://www.mywoodlot.com/forum-kunena/pests/110-will-ultrasonic-pest-repeller-work-for-me.html#255 . The conclusion there seemed to be that most repellents are short-term and unreliable. That "remove the wild" site was what the poster there ended up going with.

Even that might be a short-term solution though. My experience is with smaller animals (chipmunks), and it seems like no matter how many get live-trapped, more come in to fill the territory.

Would it destroy my garden?  2 years 1 month ago #273

• dimick
Hi desire, you can enquire about such services in your nearby places. Hope you would get replies soon. I haven't gone for such services before.

Would it destroy my garden?  7 months 1 day ago #327

• Johnson
How you coped up with the situation?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
Login/Register