Skip to main content
  Sunday, 20 September 2020
  1 Replies
  766 Visits
How and where do we apply for this tax break? We've been managing our forest for years but never knew that there was a tax break for us. Anyone know? TY!
Rate this post:
3 years ago
Hi Jousma,
Thanks for posting a question to the MyWoodlot forum. has step-by-step instructions about the application process. Check out those resources here: Please note that as a minimum requirement for 480a, you must have at least 50 contiguous forest acres in New York State.

I recommend reading this blog too:

Thanks and let us know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,
Kris Brown
  • Page :
  • 1
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Submit Your Response

Sharing your current location while posting a new question allow viewers to identify the location you are located.